Şiddedle önerdiğimiz xyz videolarının bir kategoriye toplamış bir sitedir. sikiş videolarıyla ilgi çeken bir sitedir.
Page 1 of 8
- In most disciplines, candidates will be registered for course-work study followed by research leading to a dissertation. In others, the degree study will be by research leading to a thesis without a prescribed course-work component.
- Candidates may register as full time or as part-time students. Registration will take place during the first two weeks of Semester I and Semester II for the respective intakes.
First year candidates must submit the following documents at the time of registration:
- Evidence of payment of University fees,
- Copies and originals of University/College transcripts and certificates; and secondary school certificates (Forms 4 and 6). Original certificates/transcripts will be returned to the candidate after physical verification,
- Two stamp size photographs,
- Evidence of release from employer (if employed), and
- Evidence of sponsorship or ability to self support.
- Candidates shall be required to register at the beginning of the first year of their studies using form UDSM/PG.F4a and to renew their registration at the beginning of every subsequent year by filling in form UDSM/PG.F5 and paying the required fees.
- Failure to renew registration shall mean automatic discontinuation from studies.
- Students shall be registered by names appearing on their certificates. No change of names by students shall be entertained during the course of study at the University of Dar es Salaam
No student shall be allowed to postpone studies after effective commencement of an academic year, except under special circumstances. Permission to postpone studies will be considered after producing satisfactory evidence of the reason for postponement. Special circumstances shall include:
- Serious social problems (each case to be considered on it’s own merit), or
- Severe sponsorship problem.
- Students shall be allowed to be away from the University studies for a maximum of two years if they are to be re-admitted to the same programme and year of studies where they left off.
- No student shall be allowed to change subjects/courses/programmes after the third week of commencement of the semester.
- Transferring from one academic programme to another will be allowed only if the candidate possesses the required admission criteria for the programme for which transfer is being sought and a vacancy exists in that programme.
- The registration of new and continuing students shall be two weeks from the first day of the commencement of classes. Students seeking registration during the third week shall be liable to a surcharge of TZS 5,000/= per day. No student shall be registered after the third week since the commencement of the semester.
- Every registered candidate is required to submit a progress report to his/her supervisor who shall forward to the College/School or Institute through the Head of Department.
- Each College/School/Institute is required to submit progress reports of all postgraduate students to the Director, DPGS.
- Next >>